- Does the 2005-SM unit support 1310 nm optical wavelength and can it transmit up to 10 Km?
- Can I confirm whether the 2005 modems are under healthy conditions by using HyperTerminal
application which is available on our PCs?
- What are the proper dip switch settings on the 2005 Bit-Driver?
- I'm testing a pair of your 2005 Multi-mode modems and I would like to know
what the power output of the units (in dB). I have power metered them and they are both outputting
at -28.0 dB. The data sheets only talk about the power budget as being 15 dB. If the LED's output at -20.0 when new, then they
are still outputting within the power budget which should be -35.0 dB?
- We use the 2005 as the communications from our OS/2 Warp computer to our Vulcan Plasma Cutting table. We recently had to reinstall all of our software after a crash and cannot find the communication software needed to run the 2005. Any ideas?
- Right now, we have a 2005 Bit-Driver connected to only one computer but we need another computer to be connected to the same plasma machine. What needs to be done?