||Asynchronous, half duplex RS-485 (8-pin RJ-45)
||Asynchronous at 9.6 Kbps
|Transmission Line Interface:
||ST connector is standard for interfacing with fiber optic cable (SMA option)
||See distance chart
|Optical Power into a 50 Micron Core Optical Fiber:
5 microwatts, 10 dB power budget @ 820 nanometers
(High power option & 1300nm option)
||250 nanowatts at less than 10-9 bit error rate
||0 °C to 50 °C
||19" rack holds 16 cards
||Eurocard 3.9" x 6.8"
(9.9 x 7.3 cm)
||0.5 lb (200 grams)
||A switch is provided to terminate RS-485 line
- 9.6 Kbps asynchronous half duplex operation
- 6600 ft. (2Km) distance capability
- 0°C to 50°C operating range
- ST connector receptacle (SMA option)
- Designed to work with Johnson Controls System and with S.I.Tech Model 2110
Meets FCC requirements of Class A, Part 15 Computing Devices Standard.
Specifications subject to change without notice.