||Auto Negotiation and Manual
|Transmission Line Interface:
||ST optical connector is standard
(SC, MT-RJ or LC optional)
||See distance chart
|Transmitter Output Power:
||12 Microwatts into 62.5/125
micron fiber (-19dBm)
||1300 nm Multimode (Single mode Option)
||1 Microwatt @ 1300 nanometers (-30dBm)
||-40°C to +70°C
||0 to 95% Non Condensing
||0.8 lb (225 grams)
||10 to 32VDC, 3 Watts
Redundant Power Input
||4.15" X 3.65" X 1.21"
(10.54 X 9.27 X 3.00 cm)
DIN Rail Mounting
- Supports 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX (IEEE 802.3) MDI Using Auto Negotiation or Manual Settings (Rate, Duplicity, Flow Control)
- Small size
- Mode Switches
- Power, Link Status, Activity, and Rate LED indicators
- ST, SC or MT-RJ for Multimode optical connections, SC or LC options for Single Mode
- Auto MDI-X Detection of Straight or Crossover Cables with Correction
- Plug & Play - No Setup Required
- Redundant Power Input
- Conformal Coated
- Ruggedized Metal Enclosure (IP 40)
S.I.Tech 2151 Ethernet media converter is a compact adapter for connection of Ethernet 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX equipment over
fiber optic cable at 100 Base-FX. It uses ST, SC or MT-RJ for Multimode fiber and SC or LC for Single mode fiber.
During auto negotiation, the 2151 pair choose the best common mode of operation (half/full duplex, 10/100 Mbps).
The unit contains LED indicators to provide visible verification of transmission status and media converter functions.
UL Listed. Meets FCC requirements of Class A, Part 15 Computing Devices Standard.
Specifications subject to change without notice.