2856 & 2857 Questions
- I have a data switchboard that communicates with several workstations via a 5 volt, 10Mhz, phase modulated
(0 or 180 deg.), square wave into 75 ohms. Is there anything available which will convert this
signal to fiber optics and back again?
- Can we use DC power with your model 2856 and 2857 Bit-Drivers?
- What is the typical current requirement for the 2856 and 2857 Bit-Drivers?
- We are using your Fiber Converter-SM (2857-2R-SM) and Fiber Converter-MM (2857). Can you
provide me with the estimated MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) for each of these items?
- Does the 2856 bit driver have any on board memory? If so, what type and can it be cleared,
or is it removed from the data path?
- Can the 2856-SM modules support both single-mode and multi-mode fiber?
- We are utilizing your 2856-2R-SMA. Your data sheet lists "Input Power" as 110VAC 50/60Hz. I also
need power consumption in watts or VA. Can you please forward me this information?
- What is the jitter on the 2856 TTL model?