FEATURES and SPECIFICATIONS
- 50 to 19.2 Kbps asynchronous operation on dedicated
- 4 - wire (2 pair) cable (private lines)
- Simplex or full duplex
- 1 mile (2 Km) distance capability
- LED indicators for transmit and receive data
- 0°C to 50°C operating range
- Male or female RS-232C (V.24) connectors
- Mini Bit-Driver is powered up by DTE pin 9 or external power supply, S.I.Tech 2101
- Switch selectable DTE or DCE operation
- Size: 3" X 1.75" X 0.69" (7.6 X 4.4 X 1.75 cm)
- Panel or DIN rail mounting option
- Weight: 0.25 lb. (100 grams)
- For 110 VAC use S.I.Tech 2101, for 230 VAC use S.I.Tech 2102 power supply
|The S.I.Tech Model 2526 combines connector to connector compatibility with outstanding performance characteristics.
It supports full duplex transmission between RS-232-C compatible EDP equipment at distance up to one mile (2 Km) over 24 AWG cable
pairs, at speed from 50 bps to 19.2 Kbps.
Meets FCC requirements of Class A, Part 15 Computing Devices Standard.
Specifications subject to change without notice.