||10/100/1000Base-T to Fiber
||SC Connector Std. (LC option)
||See distance chart
||850, 1310 nm or 1550 nm
|Bit Error Rate:
||0 °C to 70 °C
||100/240VAC 50/60Hz (Rack)
UL, CSA, CE
||19" rack holds 16 cards
||Eurocard 3.9" X 6.8"
(9.9 X 17.3 cm)
||0.5 lb (200 grams)
- Compatible with 2160-10/100/1000
- Supports IEEE 802.3x 10/100/1000Base-T/1Gbps twisted pair link
- Meets IEEE 803.3x clock jitter and frequency variation specifications.
- Automatic speed detection and adjustment 10/100/1000
- Full duplex operation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (Automatic detection of straight or crossover twisted pair cables)
- Automatic master/slave determination
- SC optical connectors standard (LC for SM)
- LED Indicators:
- Optical Sync
- Optical Signal
- 10/100/1000 Operation
- Buffer Error
- Available with 850nm multimode or 1310nm or 1550nm single mode optics
- Multiple optical power configurations to support 5, 10, 20 to 80 Km fiber runs (single mode
The S.I.Tech 2365 Bit-Driver card is intended to extend the length of Ethernet links to up to 80Km for long haul backbone
applications. Once installed the 2365's are completely transparent to the system. Units must be installed in pairs or with 2160-10/100/1000. Network timing limitations
and fiber attenuation and bandwidth may limit maximum transmission distance to less than maximum.
Note: The PC, Switch, or Hub to which S.I. Tech 2365 is attached must support "Auto Negotiation,
i.e. Auto 1000, Auto 100 or Auto 10 Mbps."
Meets FCC requirements of Class A, Part 15 Computing Devices Standard.
Specifications subject to change without notice.