||10 Base-T/100 Base-TX and 10 Base-FL/100 Base-FX, Auto 10/100 Sensing, Power
|Transmission Line Interface:
||ST optical connector is standard (SC Option), (ST, SC, or FC for SM)
||6600 ft. (2 Km)
|Transmitter Output Power:
||30 Microwatts into 62.5/125 Micron fiber
||1300 nm Multimode (Single mode Option)
||10 Microwatts @ 1300 nanometers
||0°C to 50°C
||1.0 lb (450 grams)
||External with power supply #2164-48 - 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, to 48VDC, UL, CSA, CE, & TUVGS Listed)
||5.75" X 3.8" X 1.0"
(14.6 X 9.6 X 2.54 cm)
- Supports 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX and 10 Base-FL/100 Base-FX Standard with Auto-Negotiation
- Supports 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX with 802.3 AF Power over Ethernet Power Sourcing Equipment
POE Power Device Detection
POE PD Classification
POE End Span
- Small size
- Power, Link Status, Activity, and Collision LED indicators
- ST or SC optical connections (ST, SC, or FC options for Single Mode)
- Auto negotiation between 10 and 100 Mbps speeds
- Plug & Play - No Setup Required
S.I. Tech 2150POE media converter works in conjunction with 2150-10/100A media converter for connecting between Ethernet equipment
and Ethernet powered devices over fiber. The unit contains LED indicators to provide visible verification of transmission status and
media converter functions.
UL Listed. Meets FCC requirements of Class A, Part 15 Computing Devices Standard.
Specifications subject to change without notice.