- Data Rates from 10 Mbps to 1000 Mbps full duplex
- Optical repeater compatible with Ethernet or other LANs, WAN, Switches, and Routers
- Powered by S.I.Tech #2164 Power Supply
- Multimode or single mode option
- Status indicators
- Single fiber option
- Convert multimode to single mode
S.I.Tech 2082 is designed to be used as a repeater on fiber optic links. It can be used to extend
the distance of a network link up to 10 Km with single mode fiber or it can also be used to convert from multimode
to single mode fiber.
UL Listed. Meets FCC requirements of Class A, Part 15 Computing Devices Standard.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
View Complete Technical Data Sheet (PDF)
||Full duplex NRZ or encoded data
||ST connectors (SC, FC option)
||See distance chart
|Transmitter Output Power:
||10 dB power budget (10 Km single mode option)
||5.75" X 3.8" X 1.0"
(14.6 X 9.6 X 2.54 cm)
||1.0 lb (450 grams)
||External with power supply
(S.I.Tech #2164 - 100 to 240VAC to 12VDC)
|2082 - MM/MM - 100
||Multimode 50/62.5 to Multimode 50/62.5 Repeater for up to 100 Mbps, ST standard. SC option
|2082 - MM/MM - 1000
||Multimode 50/62.5 to Multimode 50/62.5 Repeater for Gigabit. SC standard
|2082 - MM/SM - 100
||Multimode 50/62.5 to Single mode Converter for up to 100 Mbps. ST or SC to SC
|2082 - MM/SM - 1000
||Multimode 50/62.5 to Single mode Converter for Gigabit. SC to SC
|2082 - SM/SM - 100
||Single mode to Single mode Repeater for up to 100 Mbps. SC to SC
|2082 - SM/SM - 1000
||Single mode to Single mode Repeater for Gigabit. SC to SC
- Single mode (1300nm) is supplied with SC connectors as standard (FC optional).
- Check fiber bandwidth spec to determine length limitation.
- Check link loss (attenuation).
- Single fiber option.
- For proper operation 2082 optical repeater or fiber size converter should be matched to customer equipment
e.g. If your Transmitter/
- Receiver is 850nm, S.I.Tech 2082 TR/REC should be 850nm. For 1300nm use 1300nm rated 2082.